Street Medicine & Community Outreach
Heritage Health’s Street Medicine & Community Outreach Program strives to provide medical and social services to our underserved friends and neighbors.
About the Program
The Street Medicine & Community Outreach Program provides our neighbors in need with the necessary medical, dental and mental health services available at Heritage Health.
Additionally, outreach specialists word to connect individuals and families to available community resources.
Services are client oriented, culturally sensitive, and provided with respect to each individual and family.
Mobile Medical Services/Street Medicine
- Healthcare for the homeless and underserved
- Management of Acute & Chronic Illness/Injury
- Immunizations & Flu Shots
- Dental & Mental Health Screenings & Referrals
- Outreach Services
- First come, first seen appointments
Community Outreach Services
- Homeless Verification Letter
- Assistance Connecting to Local Resources
- Emergency food and clothing closet
- Assistance with job searching and/or resumes
- Assistance Connecting to Substance/Alcohol Abuse Treatment & Meetings
- Day Room with boot/shoe dryers, hot food, coffee and water for those getting service
- Onsite Counseling Services & Intakes
- Onsite Case Management
- Psychiatric Assessments & Diagnostics
- Consultation & Treatment is available for those who are experiencing homelessness including:
- Psychotic Disorders
- Bipolar & Mood Disorders